Online Course that counts towards certifying individuals for a Minnesota Permit to Carry through Victory Arms, LLC.
Upon course completion student will be able to:
- Be able to define Self Defense and required elements to claim it in a Use of Force.
- Identify the Subjective and Objective means MN uses to define Reasonableness.
- Know where MN defines as “no-go” zones, even with a Permit to Carry.
- Be able to identify proper storage and understand storage vs staging.
- Identify main differences between Revolvers and Semi-Automatic Pistols.
- Understand what defines a “Lethal and Imminent” threat.
- Look at some prevention options to deter criminal threats at home.
*Once the course is complete, it is required to set up an at-range time for MN required live-fire competency testing.